Q&A: SAMI WEAVER
We've had a longstanding ig crush on super babe Sami so we caught up with her to chat travel tips, midwest hot spots, and why you should always keep a bathing suit in your purse.
Congrats on your wedding! We saw you were jetting around Hawaii, what were your favorite places?
- The Road to Hana is absolutely worth it
- Stop at every coconut stand to get fresh coconut water. I drank it pretty much every opportunity I got. It's perfect for travel because it's so hydrating and totally saved my skin as I tend to dry out in the sun.
- Kauai > Maui
- Best food trunks in Kauai are in downtown Hanalei
Any must-see's from the trip?
Sami: If you get an opportunity to go out on a catamaran, absolutely do it. There water is aqua once you get outside the bay. So so beautiful.
Travel tips for styling on the go?
Always have a swimsuit in your purse because you never know you might run into a beautiful secret beach or hidden waterfall.
- Invest in cute comfortable shoes always
- Bring as little makeup as possible
You're based in Minneapolis. What are your top spots our Midwest #lacausagirls shouldn't miss?
Shopping - Parc Boutique
- Juice/Acai Bowls - Truce Juice
- Home Goods - The Foundry Home Goods
- Mediterranean Food - Spitz
- Best Coffee - North Coffee Works
SHOP THE EDIT